Coming next > M.A.C. concealer review

utorak, 5. siječnja 2016.

New Year resolutions

New year just started so it is time for a change. I usually never do New years resolutions but this year I decided to take a leap. I've seen a lot od people talking about it as it is not really going to happen. I find that so demotivating so I am going to share my resolutions with you to maybe make you see that it is possible to stick with them if we are willing to. I'm thinking of giving you upadates every once in a while, maybe some tips how to approach them or so. So let's continue with my resolutions!

- work out more (I already signed it to a gym)
- half an hour a day to spend on myself (spa night, blog time, etc.)
- study frequently (every day in the same time)
- drink more water
- eat healthier (not 100% healthy, just healthier)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar