Coming next > M.A.C. concealer review

srijeda, 14. listopada 2015.

Youtubers/bloggers I love (My free time)

Just the other day I was looking for some new bloggers or youtubers to follow and get inspiration from (and kill the boredom).  So I thought I could write about my favorite ones to help you if you are looking for some new people.

These are my top TOP favorite ones:

@sunbeamsjess
 -where is she from?
London but half the time she is at university in Edinburgh
-how old is she?
21

She is like my favorite person ever!! I love her personality, style, eye for details..She is doing a vlogtober at the moment so go and check her vlog channel also if you are interested (I'm obsessed!!).
Main channel
Vlog channel
Instagram

@samanthamaria 
 -where is she from?
UK,London
Her style is AMAZING! Black and white is everything. I especially love her monthly favorites. You should definitely check her out you don't know her yet.
Blog
Youtube
Instagram

@viviannv
 -where is she from?
US,Seattle
-how old is she?
18
She is so gorgeous! She is living on her own, has a boyfriend, has a dream job... GOALS!
She seems so down to earth and kind.
Check her out as well!
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram


@thelineup
-where are they from?
Stockholm

























They do mainly fashion and they are just the best! Love them because of they different, but in the same time, similar personality and style.
Youtube
Julia's Instagram (left)
Maya's Instagram (right)

Have a lovely day! :*

2 komentara: